Sunday, January 25, 2009

One Good Sport!



Tami and I have been going to Body Pump twice a week while the older kids are in school. The other day after our work out we headed out to the car.  When we were about 4 cars away from ours, Gunner took off in a mad sprint. Griffin was hot on his heels!  This happens almost every time we get in our car!  It's always a race!:)  Well Gunner got their first and immediatly threw his arms up in the air and declared "I'm the Winner!" Shortly after Griffin touched the bumper and threw his arms in the air with the same enthusiasm and declared "I'm the Loser!"  Tami and I were laughing so hard we could barely walk!  What a good sport!  He is so hilarious!  He really keeps us on our toes!

4 comments:

♥Tami said...

I love that kid! He is so funny! Even though I was there I still laughed out loud reading it again!

Kristen said...

That's hilarious! What a nut.

Dixiechick said...

Cute. That's how Owen is. We went bowling and Livy would pout every time she didn't do as well as she wanted. Owen would jump up and down with excitement no matter what happened at the end of the lane. So endearing.

Keith and Charayye said...

How funny! Those little boys are so cute!